Thinking, acting, developing
Networking is more than digitally linking data and profiles. It lives from the commitment of individuals and organisations. This “togetherness” needs attention and care – like every object in facilities management.
Sasse Group regards itself as an active, responsible element in a complex network. That is why we believe that those who take on responsibility need answers to the questions that move us all.
- Where is our society moving – and how are we helping to shape this movement?
- What importance do we attribute to the environment – and how do we contribute to it?
- How do we meet the rules and challenges of the markets – and how do we implement economics in our environment?
What do we expect from our workplace today – and how do we imagine it tomorrow?
Sasse Group has committed itself to the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact & the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)– the world’s most important initiatives for responsible corporate governance.
Responsibility cannot be transferred to an anonymous organisation but lives through the direct actions of people.
People who demonstrate responsibility for each other in the company, for our customers and partners and for all those who come into contact with our work and services.
In terms of facilities services, Sasse Group demonstrates responsibility through:
- preserving and protecting the value of the properties entrusted to us;
- openly and constructively communicating with our clients and partners;
- creating a safe, attractive environment for the people using the properties;
- treating the resources that we use for our work with care;
- fairly and purposefully working together in a team;
- jointly identifying, addressing and correcting errors and defects;
- sharing progress and success.
We consistently work on these tasks and are open for change. This way, we create a sustainable basis for joint success and prosperity.
Follow our efforts regarding CSR in our reports: