Gain experience for life
Social Competence and Digital Attitude
Which other qualities are beneficial?
- A willingness to perform and contribute to value creation for our partners and clients
- Social and communication skills for teamwork and for communication with our clients
- Leadership experience gained in a personal environment, e.g. at school, in sports or through volunteer work
- Willingness to implement and develop change and innovation
- You regard” digital” is attitude, not only as a technique
From theory to practice
Real estate, civil engineering, facilities management, industrial engineering, economics, business administration as well as food, nutrition and hygiene technology graduates are particularly suited to our trainee programme. These specialist areas reflect the requirements of the industries and business areas for which Sasse Group provides facilities services.
Clear goals and personal mentoring
Our trainee programme is shaped by the following framework:
- The aim is to train as a Junior Manager with responsibility for employees and budgets; independent management of projects; further development into higher management positions.
- The duration is usually 12 months, depending on individual skills and abilities.
- You commence the programme at the operations level and work in various service areas before becoming familiarised with a variety of relevant topics: leadership, business management, customer management & Sasse Service Excellence. Subsequently, you will take on your first area responsibility- but don’t worry, you will have a safety net! Experience abroad in one of our German or Austrian offices will round off your trainee programme.
- The regional Managing Director will be at your side throughout your trainee programme and act as your mentor. In addition, you will be closely accompanied by HR/Organisation and have monthly feedback sessions with the HR/Organisation Board.
- Participating in the extensive talent development programme on offer at Sasse Academy is an integral part of the programme.
- You will personally benefit from the preparation to become a Junior Manager and from your experience in an international family business.
Interested in joining Sasse Group as a trainee? Upload your application here today!